NILS™ MCE for L&H is a comprehensive resource for Life and Health market conduct compliance. With thousands of market conduct criticisms and actions, NILS™ MCE for L&H streamlines market conduct research activity across all US jurisdictions easily. The result is a tool that allows users to improve compliance risk assessment and respond to exam findings with greater speed and accuracy—all at less cost.
With nationwide coverage and easy web-based access, NILS™ MCE for L&H increases the effectiveness of staff by making comprehensive compliance risk and market conduct data easily accessible. NILS™ MCE for L&H allows users to:
- Assess market conduct compliance requirements through searches by state and by life and/or health lines of business.
- Easily locate state requirements to identify regulatory activity.
- Incorporate state market conduct activity content into a successful internal audit program.
- Effectively manage exams by identifying areas of concern and prepare responses to findings.
- Prioritize compliance efforts and educate staff on key issues and trends.