Office efficiency and patient safety start with ‘E’
Paper prescriptions are quickly becoming extinct in dental practices, and more states in the U.S. are passing or are moving toward an e-prescribing mandate. Lexicomp ePrescribe enables you to meet these requirements. An efficient, trustworthy e-prescribing system, powered by DoseSpot®, helps you communicate your patients' medications to the pharmacy while helping to prevent potentially dangerous drug-to-drug interactions, drug allergies, dosage errors, and other common prescription-writing mistakes.
Reduce medication errors with dental-specific solutions
With an easy-to-use interface, Lexicomp® ePrescribe enables dentists to create and send prescriptions, including controlled substances, electronically to retail and mail order pharmacies. This allows dentists to save a profile of all patient medications to create a convenient and lasting record.
Enhance patient safety and save time
- Embedded dental decision support alerts warn you of potential medication errors such as drug interactions, drug allergies and possible inappropriate dosages
- Prevents mistakes – offers relevant drug information before you send that prescription, plus you have a patient’s full medication history in front of you when you send the order
Powered with the dental-specific pharmacology information you need
- Over 8,000 prescription drugs, OTCs, and natural products
- Relevant monographs include dental-specific fields like Local Anesthetic/Vasoconstrictor Precautions, Effects on Dental Treatment, and Dental Dosing
- Tools like a state-of-the-art lesion diagnosis aids, an unsurpassed drug interactions / drug allergy screener, and more