The unique line of Matrix Tools provides an online workflow solution that consolidates various government contract requirements and provisions for Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations System (DFARS) clauses in an easy-to-read format with explanations and links to full-text sources displayed in one view. With updates put in place by Wolters Kluwer experts as they become effective, Matrix Tools ensures that government contractors will save time and money, and can be confident that they are referencing the most up-to-date amendments and requirements.
These exclusive tools provide contract management, procurement, and acquisition professionals with the flexibility to focus on only the requirements that apply to their contracts - in just two clicks. Users need only select the provisions and requirements relevant to their contract, then click to view the direct links, clause and provision definitions and explanations, applicability, reporting requirements, mandatory and recommended flowdowns, and more - all in one dynamic view.
"With constant changes in FAR and DFARS requirements, we developed the Matrix Tools to provide contract management, procurement, and acquisition professionals with a singular platform to manage the entire process," said Chris Carr, Government Contracts Portfolio Director, Corporate Compliance at Wolters Kluwer. "This platform is a part of Wolters Kluwer's ongoing effort to integrate our expert content directly into workflow, increasing our customers' speed, accuracy, and efficiency."
Notable features of Matrix Tools include:
- Links to the full text of FAR and DFARS provisions and clauses
- Links to external government websites and resources to expedite workflow
- Links to FAC amendments, DFARS rules, and archived provisions and clauses to produce a historical framework
- "Plain English" explanations of each provision, clause, and alternate, and the applicability of each provision or clause within the scope of the contract
- Reporting requirements for contract compliance and mandatory and recommended subcontract flowdown
- Analysis on the allowability of costs under FAR Part 31 cost principles
- The ability to save your matrix and corresponding clauses into research folders, and export, modify, and share them with others, and
- Government Contract weekly report letters for the latest developments, contracts awarded, and rules.
Wolters Kluwer is a leader in developing expert content including the July 2017 CCH FAR and DFARS, practice tools, and research solutions such as Cheetah to simplify the entire contracting process, improve efficiencies, and minimize risk.
The NCMA World Congress will be held at the Navy Pier in Chicago. To speak with Wolters Kluwer experts and find out more about our solutions, including the new Matrix Tools, visit Booth #707.
To learn more about Matrix Tools, visit: WoltersKluwerLR.com/FARmatrix