WHEN: Tuesday, November 21 at 2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / 11 a.m. PT
REGISTRATION: To register for the free webinar, “Cutting-edge AI – should you take a chance?” click here
- Jean-Claude Saghbini, CTO, Wolters Kluwer Health
- David Frumkin, Digital Business Solutions Architect, CDW
- Ari Robicsek, Chief Medical Analytics Officer, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Moderator Lenny Liebmann, Contributing Editor, SourceMedia
WHY ATTEND: Niche developers and startup companies are responsible for many of today’s innovative new AI applications. Yet despite the potential AI holds for healthcare, being at the early stages of mass adoption can make it difficult to properly assess solutions and vendors. “Cutting-edge AI – should you take a chance?” assembles thought leaders to offer insights on how to assess the latest AI offerings, and considerations for effectively integrate into workflows, while mitigating risks.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Filter offerings by niche AI-based health IT vendors
- Assess solution capabilities and conduct due diligence
- Consider what makes AI successfully integrate in workflows
“Artificial intelligence holds great promise for resolving some of healthcare’s most enduring problems. It offers potential to improve care and drive efficiencies in healthcare processes, especially when applied in ways that complement the workflow of clinicians and patients,” said Wolters Kluwer CTO Saghbini. “As we look at how AI can be integrated meaningfully into clinical settings, we must establish trust in AI and put to rest fears that it will be used to replace rather than support people. This webinar will shed some light on AI’s potential and offer actionable advice on how to evaluate these offerings for use in an organization.”
To arrange media interviews, contact Ann Joyal at [email protected] or by calling 781 392 3831. This program has been approved for up to 1 continuing education (CE) hour CPHIMS and CAHIMS.