Interoperability advancements are enabling greater access to clinical data across the healthcare ecosystem but still, complex obstacles remain before realizing its value. The key is to harmonize and enrich data across the various data sources with a ninja-like focus to deliver true value for your high-priority use cases.
In this on-demand webinar, four healthcare terminology experts discuss:
- What valuable information is locked in clinical data
- Leveraging "ninja-fied" clinical data for value-based care, clinical decision support, or real world evidence and advanced analytics.
- Insights into emerging opportunities from the latest evolutions of interoperability
- Essential ninja tactics for curating, harmonizing, and enriching clinical data
- Getting the most out of your terminology server.
Wherever you are on your journey to unlock the rich information locked in clinical data, we'll have some ninja tactics that are sure to help.
Webinar presenters and guest speakers:
Sarah Bryan, Director of Product Management at Wolters Kluwer, Health Language
Cheryl Mason, Director of Content and Informatics at Wolters Kluwer, Health Language
Mike Noshay, Chief Strategy Officer at Verinovum
Mark Wozny, Manager of Data Governance at MD Anderson
Hosted by HealthPayerIntelligence
Sponsored by Wolters Kluwer