The 2023 installment of ELM Amplify, Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions’ annual user conference, will be held from October 24 through 26 in Bonita Springs, Florida! We are thrilled to once again welcome our clients for an opportunity to learn, exchange ideas, have fun, and maximize the value of legal ops.
If you aren’t yet certain whether you should attend ELM Amplify 2023 or are developing a business case to justify your attendance, here are some of the highlights you’ll see at Amplify:
- Stay updated on the legal tech industry. At Amplify, you’ll hear from legal industry subject matter experts who will update attendees on the latest developments. They will help you identify the areas where your knowledge is current and fill in some gaps where your proficiency could improve.
- Receive training on your ELM platform. Product experts from our Learning Institute will offer formal, hands-on training focused on product use and configuration. You’ll learn the most efficient and effective ways to use your solutions, get your questions answered, and become an even more expert user of your solutions.
- Learn from your peers. Amplify, as always, will feature roundtable discussions and open Q&A sessions with your counterparts from other companies that face the same legal ops challenges you do. Participants often leave these sessions with ideas for new approaches and best practices to implement when they return to the office.
- Attend informative thought leadership sessions. ELM Solutions leaders and expert client users will share valuable insights and experiences during our engaging panel sessions. You’ll get practical knowledge about how the latest trends, emerging technologies, and best practices affect you – and how best to cope with them using the tools you have available.
- Get inspired. In addition to formal roundtable sessions, we'll also host networking sessions where you can talk with peers, industry experts, and ELM Solutions’ product specialists. These conversations will give you new perspectives and ideas for achieving success.
- Present to help others learn. Client presenters play a significant role in making ELM Amplify valuable. Sharing industry expertise and legal ops success with a larger audience allows for feedback, as well as future collaboration opportunities.
- Learn more about ELM Solutions’ product direction. Our product previews are always among the most popular sessions at ELM Amplify. Join us at the conference to get a sneak preview of what we have planned to improve the products and features you use every day. You’ll also have the chance to give us your feedback and make an impact on future product direction.
- Connect with new people. We all became accustomed to Zoom meetings over the last few years. However, Amplify gives you the chance to make real connections in person with like-minded people who understand your challenges and want to get to know their peers.
- Improve your legal ops function. Throughout the conference, solution specialists will be available in our Meet the Experts and Demo Café, where you can drop in for a hands-on experience with features and solutions or talk about how to bring your legal ops performance to the next level. The team can help you ensure you’re getting all the value you can from your solutions.
- Have fun! In addition to the practical, educational content ELM Amplify offers, it is also a welcome break from your daily routine. And the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa features beautiful surroundings with tropical gardens, recreational activities, and tranquil spaces where you can enjoy the natural landscape.
If you still aren’t sure what to expect, take a look at this video for some of the highlights of our 2022 conference! If you have any questions, please visit the ELM Amplify 2023 site or talk with your account representative.