Lien Solutions supports titling needs for a wide portfolio of assets, from passenger vehicles and motorcycles to boats and recreational vehicles (RVs). While keeping up with the jurisdictional requirements across all 50 states can be time consuming and burdensome in general, title and registration of specialty vehicles presents additional unique challenges. The jurisdictional authority may be the DMV, or in some states can be a department of natural resources or parks & recreation. Fees can be seasonal vs. yearly. Boat titling is dependent on boat length and boat trailers on unladen weight. There are varying requirements, forms, and fees.
Our customers trust us with perfecting their consumer and commercial vehicle liens. With many lenders managing increased originations and new responsibilities, often from home offices, the potential for errors or loss of perfection rises.
Lien Solutions can support many vehicle types:
- Recreational vehicles (RVs), including campers, motor homes, and travel trailers
- Boats, including vessels, jet skis, saltwater fishing boats, yachts, Class A boats, Classes 1-4 boats, houseboats, paddle boats, pontoons, motorboats, personal watercraft, and others
- Powersport vehicles, including ATVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, dirt bikes, mopeds, and others
- Specialty mobility vehicles, including vehicles for hire, and vehicles with disability plates for nursing homes and agencies
- Commercial vehicles, including buses, semi-trucks, cranes, box trucks, and others
- Consumer trailers, including non-commercial boat trailers, motorcycle trailers, and others
We have you covered for a wide range of assets
- Quick and accurate fees and estimates
- Teams 100% dedicated to vehicle titling transactions
- Jurisdictional expertise for specialty assets
- Coverage in all 50 states
- Support for origination volume surges
Wherever your lending business goes, we'll be there for you.
Download our brochure to learn more.