New Delhi – Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) will have additional time to comply with a series of corporate requirements without incurring late fees. Due to Covid-19 related restrictions and disruptions experienced by the country in the past months, India’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs has granted a waiver valid through July 31st, 2021 on all additional fees levied.
The new rule applies only to those requirements which are due between April 1st and May 31st and does not waive the fees normally charged to submit corresponding forms. Additional fees or late fees are expected to resume upon finalizing the waiver period.
Some of the corporate requirements covered under this rule include:
- Information regarding the appointment of an auditor by a company to be sent to the Registrar
- Notice of situation or change of situation of Registered Office of the company
- Annual Return of a Foreign Company
- Conversion of Public Company into Private Company or Private Company into Public Company
- Form for filing financial statements and other documents with the Registrar
- Form for filing Annual Returns by a company
- Annual Return of an LLP
- Notice of resignation of a Director to the Registrar
- Filing of resolutions and agreements to the Registrar
- Form for filing a Report on the Annual General Meeting
- Form for filing consolidated financial statements and other documents with the Registrar
- Information to be filed by a Foreign Company
- Return of alteration in the documents filed for registration by a Foreign Company
- Return of appointment of Managing Director/Whole-Time Director/Manager
- Company eVerification Report
- Persons not holding beneficial interest in shares of an Indian Company
- Form for submission of documents with the Registrar
- Notice of Resignation by the Auditor
- Particulars of appointment of Directors and key managerial personnel as well as changes among them
Click here to view a full list of items covered under the waiver.
To learn more about this requirement and how to comply, contact a CT representative at (844) 322-6993 (toll-free U.S.).