More than ever before, health systems and health plans are looking for ways to recoup losses incurred from deferred care and cancelled elective procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many are looking to prospective risk adjustment as a way to help assuage these losses.
Watch this on-demand webinar presentation to learn more about:
- What prospective risk adjustment is, and how it can help your programs
- The difference between retrospective and prospective risk adjustment, and why they need to be treated differently
- How to quickly discover clinical indicators that may lead to uncovering missed health conditions
- How to enhance the tedious patient data review process in order to help providers identify the clinical insights needed to capture their high-quality care
- Ways to create a more complete view of your patient’s health status
- Guidance on the latest trends and policies in prospective risk adjustment