In the dynamic landscape of legal technology, we at Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions are thankful to have collected a string of prestigious awards in 2023. We participate in these programs because we believe it is essential to seek external reviews of our company and solutions and to get unbiased feedback from legal industry, business, and technology experts.
A testament to leadership
Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions' commitment to innovation and client satisfaction has not gone unnoticed, with several industry accolades underscoring our leadership in these areas. Recently, the Globee Business Awards named ELM Solutions Company of The Year in their Legal category. This was one of four 2023 Globee Business Awards we received for innovative legal technology solutions and thought leadership content.
Additional 2023 recognition for ELM Solutions at the company level includes:
- Golden Bridge Awards: Gold award for Legal Company of the Year
- Legal Elite Awards: Legal Operations Technology Firm of the Year
- Stevie American Business Awards: Silver award for Large Legal Company of the Year
- Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Enterprise Legal Management Software
Everyone at ELM Solutions is proud to be part of a company that has won recognition for its outstanding contributions to legal technology. These awards serve as a testament to ELM Solutions' collective dedication to pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the legal operations space.
Pinnacle of legal spend and matter management
At the core of ELM Solutions' success lies our unparalleled legal spend and matter management solutions. Our team’s commitment to delivering seamless, efficient, and transparent legal operations tools has garnered industry-wide acclaim in 2023.
Legal spend and matter management are critical components of any corporate legal or insurance claims department's operations, for which Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions has proven to be an indispensable partner.
The improvements that ELM Solutions has recently made to the TyMetrix® 360° user experience have been another source of 2023 accolades, with that solution earning the following:
- Stevie American Business Awards: Gold award for Legal Solution
- Globee IT Awards: Gold award for New IT Cloud/SaaS Product of the Year
- Golden Bridge Awards: Gold award for Business-to-Business Products
- Globee Business Awards: Gold award for Existing Product or Service Improvement
Pioneering AI for legal and claims
In the era of artificial intelligence, ELM Solutions stands at the forefront with our groundbreaking AI legal management solutions for critical tasks such as legal bill review, outside counsel assignment, and paper invoice conversion. The innovative approach we have taken to leveraging AI for legal operations has not only increased efficiency and cost control but also helped improve budget predictability and billing guideline compliance. ELM Solutions' pioneering work in this field has been recognized with the Legal Elite Award for Best Use of AI 2023, affirming our position as a trailblazer in AI-driven legal technology.
The AI-powered legal technology offered by ELM Solutions empowers legal professionals to streamline their workflows, reduce costs, and make data-driven decisions. As evidence of the transformative impact our AI solutions have had on the legal landscape, our team is grateful to have received these 2023 awards:
- Globee IT Awards: Gold award for Business Intelligence and Analytics – LegalVIEW® BillAnalyzer
- Golden Bridge Awards: Gold award for Business-to-Business Services – LegalVIEW BillAnalyzer
- Merit Technology Awards: Gold award for AI Software – LegalVIEW Predictive Insights
- Globee Business Awards: Gold award for Legal Solution – LegalVIEW BillAnalyzer
- Legaltech Breakthrough Awards: Predictive Analytics Solution of the Year – LegalVIEW Predictive Insights
Beyond these accolades, what sets ELM Solutions apart is our unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. We place a premium on understanding the unique needs of our clients and tailoring solutions to exceed expectations. This customer-centric approach has played a pivotal role in our success and driven us to provide the thought leadership content and client-centered events that have garnered additional recognition in 2023.
ELM Solutions doesn't rest on our laurels. We remain dedicated to continuous improvement constantly staying abreast of industry trends, working with our clients to understand their needs, and investing in research and development to ensure our solutions evolve with the changing needs of the legal landscape.
We are grateful to our employees and our client co-creators for a successful 2023!