CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement - Workpaper Management
This course will introduce and provide guidance for using Engagement functions to manage workpapers. It is designed to introduce you to Engagement workflow tools: Workpaper Notes, Tickmarks, Workpaper References, and Workpaper Signoffs.
Who Should Attend: Accountants and auditors that manage workpapers in Engagement.
Advanced Preparation: None
Prerequisites Required: None
Field of study: Accounting
Program/Course Level: Basic
- Identify Workpaper Icons in the Binder View
- Locate, insert and delete Tickmarks following Best Practices
- Understand steps & requirements for using, modifying or deleting Workpaper References
- Use tools and tips to help you increase productivity in preparing and reviewing returns
- Differentiate types of Workpaper Notes and create, respond, clear and/or delete as needed
- Use Notes Summary View to determine status of Notes
- Sign off on Workpapers and use Sign Off Summary View