Date: August 25, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Registration start at 8:30 AM)
Since the COVID-19 crisis started, many finance teams have evolved and accelerated their finance transformation vision. Business leaders have shifted their focus towards greater emphasis on channel and customer profitability analysis and drive long-term value from applying industry ‘best practice’ cost allocation methodology. In ensuring that businesses remain agile, flexible, and dynamic in the areas of strategy and operational planning, traditional cost allocation approaches need to be challenged and transformed to support business growth and ultimately drive operational excellence.
In this session, speakers from EY Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) and Wolters Kluwer CCH® Tagetik will be exploring the challenges, considerations, and best practices for finance leaders to adopt these cost allocation methodologies within their organisation to create long-term value.
Join this exclusive CFO breakfast roundtable session to connect with your fellow executives and discuss:
- EY Megatrends 2022 - Key insights on future trends and their impact on costs and financial management of resources
- Roundtable discussion topic: Cost allocation philosophies and principles
- Roundtable discussion topic: Costing practices and methods
- Creating more insights for the business - CCH Tagetik case studies for cost allocation function
- Key market trends and challenges of cost allocation methodologies - Considerations and challenges on the transformation journey
- Ronald Wong, Partner, EY
- Karl Mouantri, Managing Director, CCH Tagetik APAC, Wolters Kluwer
Breakfast and light refreshments will be provided.
Kindly RSVP on or before 22nd August 2022.