Eradicate data siloes
Manage marketing and client data from a single location. Auto update data entered in CCH Central – so you save on admin costs and no more worries about inaccurate or incomplete information.
Seamless and inclusive integration
CRM software for advisors can run as a standalone system, but data can also be integrated across the CCH Central software suite.
Universal marketing database
Data on all types of contacts, from prospects through to existing clients, can be stored together to drive marketing activity and business development.
Valuable data insight
The powerful reporting engine helps you make use of all the information you hold on your clients and other contacts.
No hardware or software costs, just a cost-effective annual subscription based on the number of users requiring access.
Easy setup and access – plus the simple web-based interface means you can access your data anytime, anywhere.
Automate and improve client service
Bring all of your interactions with clients into a single location, continually refine your services by making use of all the data that your clients supply.
Manage your lead and sales pipeline
Nurture your leads every step of the way along the sales pipeline so you can maximise the number that convert into sales, driving practice growth.
We have partnered with two CRM software providers
FibreCRM is a CRM software solution for medium to large accountancy practices
- All the data you need is to hand thanks to the seamless integration with CCH Central
- Eliminate information silos, bottlenecks and inaccurate data sources
- Keep sales opportunities, communication and professional referrers together in one place
- Maintain client information with a system that gathers all the information necessary from prospective clients and prompts staff for missing information
- Drive more sales with industry-leading sales engagement strategies via FibreCRM’s unique up-sell and cross-sell analyser
- Automate reminders to call important clients and keep in touch and maintain relationships
- Implement effective workflows that are designed to free up time and automate the practice
Workbooks CRM is a feature-rich CRM solution for SME accounting firms
- Gain visibility and control over your data with seamless integration
- Segment your clients and find new ways of working with them
- Track and analyse all the interactions and transactions and the outcomes
- Assign responsibility for activities to the most appropriate person and set notifications so that no task is overlooked
- Identify segments where you can cross-sell services with Workbooks CRM’s outstanding cross-selling platform
- Address inherent data duplication and data management issues by focusing on cleansing, maintenance and syncing of contact data
- Take your first step to CRM software with the CRM Success for Accounting programme