- 91% of corporate legal departments say it will be important to have a law firm that fully leverages technology
- 63% of lawyers expect to increase their investment in software to support legal work
- 36% or fewer lawyers are very prepared to address the most significant legal trends coming at them
- 63% of technology leading law firms report their profitability increased over the past year – more than any other firms
It’s been said that the pandemic brought the future to the present. This is certainly true for the legal profession. But what are the challenges lawyers are facing and how can they thrive in the new normal?
The 2022 Wolters Kluwer Future Ready Lawyer Survey: Leading Change Report provides insights from 751 legal professionals across Europe and the U.S.
As the Future Ready Lawyer Survey shows, new and improved technology capabilities are driving greater resilience, improved client relations and higher performance for many organisations in the legal profession across Europe and the U.S.
Together, these strengthened digital and business capabilities are crucial… because the future is increasingly dynamic, complex and uncertain.
The Report examines:
- Leading legal industry trends
- The changing client-firm relationship
- The changing legal department
- The changing law firm
- Legal technology as a performance driver
- The rising role of ESG
- Competitive advantages
- Talent challenges