As a trust and estate practitioner, you face simultaneous pressures from two directions. While trust accounting and tax work is becoming more competitive, the obligations on trustees are increasing. Working with a combination of spreadsheets, general-purpose accounting software and a word processor makes these pressures increasingly difficult to manage.
In this article you can find out:
- how automation can streamline your processes to free up your valuable time
- the importance of having a single source of client information
- the benefits of bringing your trust and estate work into a single application
- why more than 50% of trust and estate returns today are submitted through CCH Trust Tax to HMRC
- how CCH Trust Accounts can help improve your customer experience
This is a must-read for any trust and estate practitioners carrying out trust and estate work.