- Federal designations: CRA/NMTC eligibility, NSP Foreclosure Need Score, CDFI Priority Areas.
- Income: Household, Family, and Area Median incomes; Poverty levels.
- Lending Data: Mortgage and Small Business lending data, segmented by race where available.
- Housing Statistics: Home values, housing stock, homeownership rates, and vacant residential properties.
- Demographics: Population, Families, Race, Ethnicity, Age, and Gender.
Display the distribution of demographic data for census tracts within a desired geographic area or CRA Assessment Area.
Plot the spatial distribution of their lending activity both inside and outside a desired geographic area or CRA Assessment Area.
Create maps that include both the institution's lending activity and demographic data such as Income as % MSA Median, which would allow the institution to demonstrate their performance in Low and Moderate census tracts.
Demonstration lending performance with in their lending area or CRA Assessment Area as compared to that of their peers.