Comprehensive COVID-19 Coverage
Compare COVID-19 State & Federal content by topic and jurisdiction in a single resource with just a few clicks. Newly updated with Back to Office (BTO) coverage, direct links to COVID-19 and BTO policies of prominent national corporations, and related caselaw and notable decisions!
Comprehensive Coverage: View federal and state laws, regulations, executive orders, and more; organized topically across: Back to Office, Banking & Finance, Education, Federal CARES Act and State Stimulus Programs, Labor & Employment/HR & Benefits, Health & Infectious Disease, Tax, Securities, Small Business Administration and others.
Complimentary Access: No log in required, whether you’re in-house counsel, a law firm associate, a health law expert, or any other interested professional.
Sharable Content: Easily export, email, and print content to keep clients, customers, and colleagues informed.
NEWLY AVAILABLE WITHIN THE SMART CHART
Back to Office topic covering:
- CDC and State Department of Health Policies and Recommendations
- Face Mask and Shield Requirements
- Restrictions by Type of Business
- Social Distancing and Capacity Limitations
- Vaccination Requirements
- Corporate Policies which identify the policies various Fortune 500 companies implement to bring their workforces back into the office safely
Caselaw covering notable decisions in the following areas:
- Personal Injury and/or Wrongful Death
- Employment, Worker’s Compensation, and/or Wrongful Termination
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Privacy Protections
- Reimbursement Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Travel Industry