One single dashboard, a wealth of information
From a single, clearly organized, and customizable dashboard you can set successful strategies, maintain compliance, establish and administer plans, and provide effective advice using:
- 60 explanatory guides and answer books
- 18 practical tools
- 19 journals and newsletters
- 7,506 interactive forms
- 58,000 ERISA cases
- 105,000 tax law cases
- 205,000 agency materials
All correlated and easily searchable from one dashboard – streamlining and decreasing the time you spend researching and looking for answers.
Create a Custom Pension & Employee Benefits Library
The VitalLaw Pension & Employee Benefits Suite allows you to create your custom library by selecting from over 50 titles to best your meet your needs. All of which will then be in one place for you to search, refer to, add highlights and notes, share with colleagues, and more.
Authored by recognized and trusted authorities in their respective fields, these references deliver a breadth and depth of expert, hands-on knowledge to help you create and manage retirement and welfare benefits plans from beginning to end including:
- 401(k) Answer Book by Empower Retirement
- 5500 Preparer’s Manual by Linda T. Fisher and Mary B. Andersen
- Cash Balance Plan Answer Book by Daniel Schwallie, Barbara Hogg, Paul Rangecroft, and Eric Keener
- The Pension Answer Book by Stephen J. Krass
- Employee Benefits Answer Book by Dorinda D. DeScherer
- Employee Benefits in Mergers & Acquisitions by Ilene H. Ferenczy
- ERISA Law Answer Book by John F. Buckley
- Executive Compensation by Michael Melbinger
Easy-to-use practice tools
Decision Trees, Smart Charts, State Comparison Charts, Calculators, Glossaries, and more all speed up your pension and employee benefits related research, and enable you to reach the right answer fast.
NEED HELP? We offer live webinar sessions customized for individuals and groups.
Click the link below to register via our calendar or email us at [email protected] for options.
Request a Demo