Empower Your Staff with Simplifi 797’s Automated, Mobile-Friendly Software
Your priority is to keep your team and patients safe. A turnkey compliance software developed in partnership with established industry leaders, Simplifi 797 provides evidence-based best practices, standardized processes, competency training for your staff as well as industry-leading analytics. Here's how we help:
- with industry-leading expert content. Overdue task notifications and 24/7 monitoring ensure task completion. Frequently updated policies and procedures and consults on quality assurance plans help maintain best practices.
- by streamlining cleanroom operations, automating compliance tracking documentation and ensuring trouble-free regulatory inspections.
- Streamline procedures and troubleshoot issues using cutting-edge analytics that allow you to monitor and act on trends, drill into specific and recurring areas of non-compliance and create customizable alerts to focus on areas of interest.
- eb-based, didactic training that simplifies managing competencies and offers continuing education credits. A list of customizable observational staff competencies facilitates sterile cleanroom operations.
- best practices across multiple locations. Create or update a process in one centralized location and disseminate it through the system to ensure the most up-to-date standards of care.
Customer Success at Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
Wolters Kluwer Compliance Solutions
We are proud to bring our compliance solutions, Simplifi 797 and Simplifi+ MedStorage, to the GSA Schedule. With a pre-negotiated contract and streamlined purchasing process, you can easily access market-leading solutions for USP Compliance and The Joint Commission medication storage compliance.
Yes, I'd like to know more about Simplifi 797!
To request a demo and a price quote for Simplifi 797, please fill out the form.