This monograph provides a practical reference for the care of patients with gunshot wounds in both military and civilian settings.
By utilizing this text, you will:
- Learn the latest techniques for the initial evaluation and resuscitation of gunshot victims.
- Review strategies for the care of gunshot injury to the soft tissues, skeletal muscle, nerves, joints, and bone.
- Gain insight into the prevention of infection, wound ballistics, and the types and nomenclature of firearms.
- Product Type:
- Dougherty, Paul J.
- Emergency Medicine & Trauma
- Internal Medicine
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Doody's Star Rating®:
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- AWHONN's Perinatal Nursing
- Cardiovascular Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Clinical Anesthesia
- Dental Traumatology
- Evidence-Based Public Health
- Fields Virology: Emerging Viruses
- Forensic Social Work: Psychosocial and Legal Issues in Diverse Practice Settings
- Harris & Harris' Radiology of Emergency Medicine
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- LGBTQ Cultures: What Health Care Professionals Need to Know About Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Lippincott's Manual of Toxicology
- Liver Transplantation
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry, The: The Pathophysiology of Behavior and Mental Illness
- Pain Medicine
- Pain Practice
- Practical Neuroangiography
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas: A Guide for Clinicians
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Transformational Leadership in Nursing: From Expert Clinician to Influential Leader