This monograph provides a practical reference for the care of patients with gunshot wounds in both military and civilian settings.
By utilizing this text, you will:
- Learn the latest techniques for the initial evaluation and resuscitation of gunshot victims.
- Review strategies for the care of gunshot injury to the soft tissues, skeletal muscle, nerves, joints, and bone.
- Gain insight into the prevention of infection, wound ballistics, and the types and nomenclature of firearms.
- Product Type:
- Dougherty, Paul J.
- Emergency Medicine & Trauma
- Internal Medicine
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Doody's Star Rating®:
- A&A Practice
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Clustering Challenges in Biological Networks
- Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, The
- Fields Virology: Emerging Viruses
- Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
- Harris & Harris' Radiology of Emergency Medicine
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Mulholland and Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice
- Nanosciences: The Invisible Revolution
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Nursing2023 Drug Handbook
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology
- Psychiatric Interview, The
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas: A Guide for Clinicians
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology
- The Editor's Handbook
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The