Ovid’s Evidence-Based Health Collection (EBHC) brings together a useful and distinct collection of evidence-based content resources to provide clinicians, students and researchers access to the best available scientific information to guide clinical decisions and patient care.
Kleijnen Systematic Reviews Ltd (KSR Evidence)
The KSR Evidence database includes systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and certain health technology assessment (HTA) reports published since 2015 and currently contains over 25,000 critical appraisals and over 200,000 systematic reviews.
KSR Evidence has been developed with the aim of helping users make sense of the ever-increasing volume and complexity of evidence, and provides a user-friendly, time-efficient way to access systematic reviews in healthcare.
ECRI Guidelines Trust® (EGT)
EGT is a comprehensive collection of evidence-based clinical practice guideline content, providing summaries and appraisals (TRUST Scorecards) of guidelines developed from systematic reviews. ECRI’s TRUST Scorecards identify how the guidelines adhere to the National Academy of Medicine (Institute of Medicine) standards for trustworthiness.
Evidence-Based Practice – FPIN (Family Physicians Inquiries Network)
Evidence-Based Practice, a monthly journal focused on providing answers to some of the most important and common questions derived from patient care experiences and the newest practice changing medical literature.
Each issue includes collaborative content from practicing physicians, PharmDs, and behavioral health clinicians based on the best and/or most current evidence. Each meaningful, bite-sized article found in EBP aims at helping primary care clinicians and medical educators across the world become more effective in understanding and applying evidence-based medicine.
Lippincott® Nursing Solutions Guideline Summaries
Lippincott Solution’s team of clinical experts have reviewed, condensed, and extracted key information from lengthy practice guidelines and put them into streamlined, comprehensive guideline summaries. Use these guideline summaries to stay up-to-date on current recommendations supported by the latest evidence. Putting these guidelines into practice is instrumental in providing optimal care and improving patient outcomes.
Lippincott Nursing Guideline Summaries are closing the gap between interpretation and implementation of practice guidelines so healthcare providers have the most updated, essential information they need with these authoritative, evidence-based guideline summaries, saving healthcare providers much-needed time and energy reading and allowing these guidelines to be put into practice sooner.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- General Medicine
- Health Administration
- Health Policy
- Health Professions
- Medical Research
- Multidisciplinary Subjects
- Update Frequency:
- 5 Minutos de Consulta Clínica
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Diabetes Mellitus, guia para el manejo del paciente
- El Libro de la UCI
- Endocrinología Ginecológica Clínica y Esterilidad
- Enfermedad de Parkinson y trastornos del movimiento
- Fármacos durante el embarazo y la lactancia
- Fisiopatología de las Cardiopatías
- Fisiopatología renal. Fundamentos
- Fundamentos de Radiología de Diagnóstico
- Ginecología de Novak
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Kaplan & Sadock. Manual de bolsillo de psiquiatría clínica
- Kaplan Hipertensión clínica
- Manual de Diálisis
- Manual de Gastroenterología
- Marriott. Electrocardiografía práctica
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuro-Ophthalmology - Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Synthesizing Economic Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence from Narrative, Text and Opinion
- Synthesizing Evidence of Diagnostic Accuracy
- Synthesizing Evidence of Risk
- Synthesizing Qualitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Quantitative Evidence
- Translation Science and the JBI Model of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Tratado de Medicina Cardiovascular
- Vias de Abordaje en Cirugia Ortopedica: Un Enfoque Anatomico
- Wallach. Interpretación clínica de pruebas diagnósticas