Developed in partnership with The Hip Society, expert insight and practical guidance help you master every technique and make the best decisions for each patient.
- More than 150 leading surgeons share wisdom and expertise for more than 70 surgical challenges.
- Strategies and step-by-step guidance from a master of each surgical technique
- Comprehensive start-to-finish coverage for virtually every challenge you are likely to encounter.
- Guidance on making confident decisions with the latest evidence and the rigorous AAOS peer-review process.
- Product Type:
- Lieberman, Jay R.; Berry, Daniel J.
- 2nd Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Doody's Star Rating®:
- A&A Practice
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Cardiovascular Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Clinical Anesthesia
- Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs
- Dental Traumatology
- Fields Virology: Emerging Viruses
- Harris & Harris' Radiology of Emergency Medicine
- Imaging for Surgical Disease
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy
- Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- LGBTQ Cultures: What Health Care Professionals Need to Know About Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Lippincott's Manual of Toxicology
- Liver Transplantation
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry, The: The Pathophysiology of Behavior and Mental Illness
- Nursing2022 Drug Handbook
- Pain Medicine
- Pain Practice
- Practical Neuroangiography
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas: A Guide for Clinicians
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology