National Registered Agents, Inc. (NRAI) is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Any link to a third party is offered for information and NRAI assumes no liability or responsibility for the third party contents provided.
National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site User Agreement
A. Under this agreement between the User and National Registered Agents, Inc.("NRAI"), "User" shall mean the person or entity who uses or is authorized by such person or entity to use National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site so long as such user agrees to be bound to the terms and conditions hereof.
B. NRAI hereby grants to User a limited, nonexclusive right and license to use the National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site on any computer controlled by User.
C. The National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site allows the User to:
(1) to place orders for NRAI to perform services ("NRAI Services") and;
(2) to access information provided locally or through use of on-line connections ("Information").
(3) User may not use or offer use or access to the National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site for commercial purposes. NRAI reserves all rights not expressly granted to User.
D. User acknowledges that the Information includes valuable and proprietary property of NRAI.
E. The information is licensed by NRAI to User for User's use in conducting its own internal business affairs, and for providing legal or other professional services to third parties. User may copy, print, and use portions of Information.
F. If User wishes to use the Information in a manner not expressly permitted by this Agreement, User must request permission from NRAI by written description of the intended use and such other information as NRAI may request. Permission may only be granted in writing by NRAI.
2. NRAI represents and warrants that NRAI has title or the right to grant User the rights hereto granted and that providing the National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site does not violate patents, copyrights or rights of third parties.
3. The National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site is the valuable, confidential, copyrighted, trade secret property of NRAI. NRAI owns all right, title and interest in and to the National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site, including without limitation, all current and future enhancements, modifications, revisions, new releases and updates, and any derivative works based thereon and all documentation thereto, and all copyrights, trade secrets and patents, if any, therein.
4. The National Registered Agents, Inc. shall not be temporarily or permanently transferred or assigned to anyone without the prior written consent of NRAI. Any NRAI authorized transferee of the National Registered Agents, Inc. shall first agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. User's Responsibilities
A. The User understands and agrees that all decisions, reports, requests for NRAI Services, or other results prepared by or on behalf of User the National Registered Agents, Inc. are made solely by User and that use the National Registered Agents, Inc. does not relieve User of responsibility, including those to any third party, for the content, accuracy, and review thereof.
B. NRAI stresses it is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional service. If legal or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. Except as stated elsewhere in this agreement with respect to the National Registered Agents, Inc. Web Site , NRAI hereby disclaims all other warranties, oral or written, expressed or implied, including without limitation, the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Performance of either party shall be excused during a period of delay or interruption due to causes beyond either's reasonable control.
8. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the County of New York, State of New York. The exclusive jurisdictions for any legal proceeding regarding this Agreement shall be the Courts of New York County, State of New York. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York.
9. Time limitation on actions. No action arising under this Agreement may be brought more than two years after the cause of action has accrued.
10. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. Failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute nor be construed as a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
The parties hereto acknowledge that they have read this agreement, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated. The parties agree that this agreement supersedes, substitutes, and replaces any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties hereto relative to the subject matter of this agreement.