Merger Thresholds Monitor provides a single source for the most up-to-date merger control thresholds, procedural information, exchange rates, interpretation and guidance. It covers over 130 countries worldwide and is continuously expanding. Fully integrated on Kluwer Competition Law you can now easily get answers to your merger control questions or compare information across jurisdictions, either by browsing or searching Kluwer Competition Law.
How Merger Thresholds Monitor meets attorney needs
Merger Thresholds Monitor’s content is actively edited by our partners at Granville Knowledge Management for clarity and precision. Merger Thresholds Monitor is a knowledge management platform, not a static reference. Users have the benefit of a senior competition lawyer working full-time with local experts actively to update and edit a peerless database of merger control threshold information.
- Comprehensive jurisdiction-based reports, in a clear, standardized, comparable format
- Essential guidance on merger notification thresholds and procedures worldwide
- Authored by experts from leading law firms in each jurisdiction
- Value-add features, notably currency conversion data
- Overseen by a full-time editorial team, ensuring transparently up-to-date, reliable content
Read the Use Cases to understand better what Merger Thresholds Monitor can do for you.
Merger Thresholds Monitor is a partnership between Granville Knowledge Management and Wolters Kluwer.
Learn more about our partner and the contributors to the reports.