Partners of Kluwer Arbitration
International Council for Commercial Arbitration
Through their court reporting on key arbitration conventions, country overviews and academic treatises, the International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA) seeks to promote the use of international dispute resolution worldwide and contribute to critical debate in our field.
As a subscriber to Kluwer Arbitration, you have exclusive access to ICCA’s influential publications including:
- The annual ICCA Yearbook Commercial Arbitration (1976 to date)
- The biennial ICCA Congress Series (1982 to date)
- The ICCA Reports Series
- ICCA’s Guide to the Interpretation of the 1958 New York Convention
- The ICCA International Handbook on Commercial Arbitration (updated several times a year)
Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press (OUP) is the world’s leading university press, publishing important and rigorous research and scholarship. As a subscriber to Kluwer Arbitration you have access to OUPs top arbitration titles. This will make the offering of authoritative titles on Kluwer Arbitration even more complete, so you can rest assured that you will find all relevant arguments for your case here.
You can easily search, browse and access all relevant content in just one place.
Via Kluwer Arbitration you have access to:
- 19 OUP books on topics in the field of arbitration, e.g. International Investment Arbitration by McLachlan, Shore and Weiniger & Arbitration Costs by Susan D. Franck;
- 3 authoritative journals in the field of arbitration and dispute settlement, e.g. Arbitration International.
Courtroom Insight is a customized knowledge management solution that enables law firms and other legal organizations to capture, share and analyze critical information about expert witnesses, arbitrators, judges and attorneys.
Kluwer Arbitration is integrated with Courtroom Insight offering mutual customers seamless access to any awards and publications, plus arbitrator profiles with analytics on Kluwer Arbitration from Courtroom Insight. This will save customers time and provide them with more effective results in researching international arbitrators.
ITA Arbitration Report
The ITA Arbitration Report is a free email subscription service, delivering timely reports on arbitral awards, arbitration-related court cases, legislation and other current developments from over 60 countries around the globe provided by jurisdictional and institutional reporters.
See what experts in the field have to say about Kluwer Arbitration
“Parties use international arbitration because it’s expert, efficient and enforceable”
Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP