Profile Navigator and Relationship Indicator Tools
- Access 17,000+ data-driven profiles of arbitrators, expert witnesses, and counsels, derived from Kluwer Arbitration's comprehensive collection of international awards and appointment data of leading arbitral institutions.
- Assess relationships of arbitration stakeholders to uncover potential conflicts of interest.
- Direct access to all publications and arbitration cases within the Kluwer Arbitration database associated with an arbitrator, expert witness, or counsel to gain an overview of their views and approach.
Provide guidance to the most pressing and challenging issues in the international arbitration process, from interim measures to enforcement of awards, presented in a concise, step-by-step format
Allows to quickly examine and compare specific content by topic across selected jurisdictions or arbitral institutions.
Gain answers to common questions in the following areas:
The Quick Answers are edited by Clifford Chance LLP.
Document Guides and Examples
Extensive collection of forms used in international commercial arbitration covering the different steps of an arbitration proceeding from a Request for Arbitration to the final Award.
The forms can be downloaded in MS Word and edited to suit the circumstances of your case or used as a guide when considering other approaches.
New York Convention Tool
Find case law on how the courts have interpreted and applied the New York Convention’s provisions.
Request your free trial
- Find the right arbitrator for your case
- Explore relationships to uncover potential conflicts of interest
- Supercharge your research with practical insights presented in a step-by-step format
- Quickly gain answers to common questions related to the arbitration process
- Access expert guidance and insights leading inexorably to a winning case strategy
To request a free trial and explore Kluwer Arbitration, please complete the form.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.