Stay a step ahead
Watch our 2-minute video for a complete overview of how quick and easy it is to research changes to the Federal Register and CMS Manuals over time. Take a tour of Health Regulatory Change Analyzer
Navigate through time
- Point-in-time functionality for federal regulations and CMS Manual changes
- CFR changes are available dating back to 2009
- CMS Manual changes are available from 2008 to present
- Simple to click through, browse, search or use the calendar to navigate changes
- Embed links into customer content or print redlined change
Increase both speed and efficiency
Health law professionals at all experience levels can quickly audit and research healthcare regulatory changes. Identify when changes in regulations occurred over time, and understand the specific changes in regulations with redlining. Now you can clearly see exactly what has changed at a glance.
Request a Demo
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.