Customer feedback inspires updates and enhancements for better drug intelligence.
The Health division of Wolters Kluwer, a leading global provider of information and point of care solutions for the healthcare industry, has re-launched its Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers online drug reference solution with a newly redesigned user interface, new tools, and boosted content. These enhancements, inspired by customer feedback, help create a faster, cleaner resource for better drug intelligence.
One of the industry-leading applications from Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Facts & Comparisons has been a trusted medication safety resource in the pharmacy community for over 70 years. The re-designed Facts & Comparisons eAnswers has incorporated customer suggestions to create a more intuitive online user interface aimed at improving workflow for more efficient business practices and enhanced patient care.
All current subscribers will be automatically upgraded to the new Facts & Comparisons eAnswers and eligible for additional enhancements, including:
- New Crystal Clear Interface
Common sense navigation including top tool bar, smart field navigation tree, and “jump to” capabilities
- Improved searching and workflow with less on-screen clutter
- New Tools and Boosted Content
- Product Availability Tool to help you quickly check drug product availability, find generic alternatives, and look up AB ratings and NDCs
- Expanded patient education leaflets, available in up to 19 languages (optional add-on module)
- Added and expanded monograph content, including medication safety issues and drug shortage information
“The retail pharmacy industry, healthcare commerce, and hospitals have long trusted Facts & Comparisons to connect professionals to vital drug information and medication safety data. But now, we’ve made it even easier for them to access it,” said Denise Basow, MD, President & CEO of Clinical Effectiveness at Wolters Kluwer. “The new interface is so clean and intuitive, professionals will be impressed with how efficiently they find the information they seek, and that will pay dividends in time saved, care enhanced, claims processed, and patients protected.”
Watch this video to preview the new interface and learn more about enhanced content and tools.