*Note: release dates are subject to change. E-mail [email protected] with any questions.
In conclusion, this Integrated Audit Approach focuses the audit process on auditor judgment. Moreover, it facilitates making informed decisions by ensuring the audit is tailored for each client, and always linked to the assessed risk and work performed. In fact, by focusing on the entire end-to-end workflow, this approach:
- Maximizes efficiency and effectiveness
- Guides to a higher quality audit without over or under auditing
For these reasons, it’s time to get over any fear of change you have regarding deciding what audit technology is best for your future. It’s time to check out the power of Wolters Kluwer’s Integrated Audit Approach. The approach includes the:
- Content-driven tools of CCH Axcess Knowledge Coach and CCH® ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach
- Efficiency of CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement,
- Data analysis capabilities of CCH® Audit Accelerator and TeamMate® Analytics
- Comprehensive content of CCH® Accounting Research Manager®
- And, CCH Axcess™ Financial Prep, the first dynamic cloud-based trial balance solution integrated with CCH Axcess™
P.S. While you’re at it, check out this blog too – Wolters Kluwer Introduces CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach to Help Facilitate Tighter Auditor Collaboration and Improve Quality of Audits. It compliments this content.