FinanceMarch 31, 2023
FP&A Trends webinar: Leveraging Predictive Planning and Forecasting within xP&A
Predictive technology is viewed as a vital tool for making sense of past performance and providing guidance into the future. However, many finance leaders express concerns about – what they perceive are — the costs, requirements, and effectiveness of the process.
- What will predictive technology bring to FP&A and decision-making?
- How can we trust machine-made predictions?
- Are the benefits even worth the disruption?
In this webinar organized with FP&A Trends, you’ll learn how predictive technology can be used to make planning a faster, more accurate and agile process, that spans the entire organization.
- Christine Fromont, Global NS Franchise Finance Head & Strategic Assistant to IMI CFO at Novartis, Geneva FP&A Board Member
- Sebastian Poduch, Head of FP&A at Royal Schiphol Group, Amsterdam FP&A Board Member
- Michael Conley, Associate Director, Technology Sales Support at Wolters Kluwer CCH® Tagetik
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
Enter the next evolution in planning with CCH Tagetik Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting software.
ArticleFinanceTax & AccountingMay 23, 2023Global Minimum Taxation 101: Exploring the ins, outs, and material impacts of BEPS Pillar TwoIn this article, we’ll go through the ins and outs of the OECD’s BEPS Pillar Two, providing you with a solid basis for understanding and a launch point for next steps.Learn More