Many healthcare organizations are beginning to leverage advanced technology, such as computer assisted coding and natural language processing (NLP) to help optimize risk adjustment workflows.
While technology such as NLP holds promise, it often falls short because it hasn’t been trained to understand the nuances of medical terminology and the complexity of risk adjustment. What the healthcare industry and risk adjustment need is clinically tuned NLP.
In this RISE webinar, we continue the conversation on technology and risk adjustment workflows. Our panel of informaticists, physicians, and clinical and coding experts, each with their unique perspectives and backgrounds come together for a discussion on clinical NLP in the risk adjustment space.
Watch on-demand to learn:
- Existing computer assisted automated coding technology used today and the common shortfalls
- What is natural language processing and how is it being used for risk adjustment?
- What is clinical NLP (cNLP) and why is it different?
- How can cNLP optimize risk adjustment coding practices?
- What are other areas and use cases that can benefit from cNLP?