Managing the risk associated with customer loan defaults is always a top priority for lenders. A healthy portfolio helps reduce risk and increase recovery of loss due to defaults. Ensuring your liens are perfected while also maintaining the lien position obtained at loan funding are critical to portfolio health. But gaining these important insights can be a cumbersome, time-consuming process with serious challenges.
- Doing searches one at a time is resource and time intensive
- For accurate results, it's critical to understand the right search logic
- Domain expertise is needed to understand the intricacies of how UCCs are filed and how to tabulate and aggregate the data for actionable analysis
And the larger your portfolio, the more room for errors and costly mistakes.
What if there were a better way?
Get the full picture
Our Lien Insights Report offers lenders an alternative to pulling this information one debtor at a time. Total lien management is when you have a comprehensive report in which you can see detailed data on your estimated lien positions for your debtors, and insights into lien activity against the debtor.
Each Lien Insights Report:
- Pulls a list of debtors from public records with all UCCs filed on each debtor
- Calculates relevant factors to estimate lien position for each debtor
- Achieves a much higher accuracy rate than a manual search process
- Prepares a lien insights summary report and a detailed report for each requested debtor, providing both a portfolio as well as debtor view
- Comes in an easy-to-consume Excel or .csv format
Download our brochure to learn more.