After several months of planning and eager anticipation of an in-person experience for our award-winning ELM Amplify 2021 user conference, ELM Solutions has made the difficult decision to cancel on-site activities and have a full virtual user conference this year. Unfortunately, the rise in COVID-19 cases has increased the risk associated with large gatherings of this kind. The health and safety of our clients and employees is of paramount importance, so we are pivoting to an online-only format to ensure safety while providing an industry-leading user conference for our community.
While we are disappointed not to be meeting face-to-face this year, we still have a robust agenda to deliver. Amplify will feature:
- Valuable training sessions on the features you have told us you’re most interested in learning more about
- Informative panel discussions with legal industry experts on topics that legal operations professionals can directly benefit from
- Talks by client experts in our solutions, detailing how they tailor their use of our offerings to optimize their legal ops performance and meet their organizational goals
- Roadmap sessions to provide clients with the latest news about upcoming improvements and features
- Keynote addresses focused on achieving success within legal operations, as well as other areas of life
For those who are uncomfortable with traveling or whose corporate policies currently don’t allow them to travel, this change to an all-virtual format is great news, as it offers the opportunity to participate in our industry-leading user conference remotely and at no charge.
Visit the updated ELM Amplify 2021 homepage to learn more about our exciting agenda and to register for free.