Every deal, no matter its size or nature, presents complex and often daunting compliance requirements. Legal professionals must address a multitude of issues starting with due diligence and ending with post-merger risk management. These issues tend to be magnified when working globally.
Advanced preparation is key to safely navigating these tricky waters and averting potential hazards. By knowing what to expect and when to execute, one can move deals forward more smoothly to close.
This webinar reviews the current deal landscape, federal and state requirements for the most common deal transaction vehicles, and global considerations. You’ll understand the challenges associated with frequent compliance requirements and learn best practices to improve the efficiency and transparency of your deal workflows.
- Why focus on deal compliance?
- PE deals, deal count
- Deal transaction vehicles
- Acquisition or divestiture
- Forward triangular merger
- Reverse triangular merger
- Deal transaction and compliance requirements
- Entity types and good standing status
- Special purpose entities
- UCC searches and filings
- Business licensing
- Intellectual property
- Ethical concerns
- Global considerations
Who should join:
- Attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals in law firms, who handle corporate business compliance, entity formation, finance deals, and mergers and acquisitions
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance
- Both new and experienced business compliance professionals
Your expert guides: