CCH Personal Tax simplifies and streamlines every step of the tax return process, from data collection and data entry through to review, approval and online filing. You already knew that, but are you making the most of the hidden gems in the software to make your life easier during tax season?
Watch this free on-demand webinar with Professional Services Consultant Morag Matthews, to learn about what you can do in CCH Personal Tax to speed up tax return production.
During this webinar we will cover:
- the changes to Entrepreneurs’ Relief (post-Budget Day on 11th March 2020)
- the “tax overpaid” field and the tax return bundle error “object reference”
- the import from Accounts Production to Partnership tax returns
- expiry of the DTA authorisation
- the online filing synchronisation error
- locked tax returns or all licences in use
- community group posts
Who should watch?
This webinar is designed for new and existing users of CCH Personal Tax, who are responsible for managing the process of the annual tax return cycle and its tax return production.