With capital expenditures on the rise and increasing data usage, Telco’s operational plans and capital requirements are constantly changing. Whether you’re looking to fund a new tower or determine the viability of a new smartphone offering, CCH Tagetik for Telco gives you the depth of insight you need to bolster profitability.
By centralizing performance data, financial processes, and department plans our platform extends your analysis to every nook of your operations. So your planning process isn’t a game of telephone, CCH Tagetik connects strategic long-range plans to capital plans and annual budgets, while also aligning planners with a single source of data. With CCH Tagetik’s true integrated planning solution, your operational plans will always support long-term strategies and financial goals.
3 reasons why CCH Tagetik for Telco & Communications lets you focus on your business
Make fully informed capital expenditure decisions
From proposal development to funding assignments, use our workflow to evaluate and streamline capital requests, gearing decisions towards growth initiatives, like new services and markets.
- Model resource requirements for capacity planning
- Capture cash flow impact of CAPEX in real-time
- Automate production of regulatory filings
- Rolling forecasts with auto-refreshing data
- Align workforce needs with capital projects
Insight into margins and operating costs
Almost all telco operators are faced with pressures on pricing and margins. Using CCH Tagetik's trusted data source, finance and operations can collaborate to understand costing, productivity and efficiency to improve operating models and initiate cost-cutting measures.
- See profitability by type of telco service
- Consider pricing alternatives with what-if scenarios
- Use detailed drivers for costing allocations
- Activity-based costs modeling for rate case support
- Dashboards for service margin analysis
CPM Solutions for Telco & Communications Resources
Explore related solutions
(IFRS 16 & ASC 842)
Revenue Accounting: ASC 606 & IFRS 15