Face the oncology board exam with confidence! Oncology Rapid Review, created and edited by Drs. Utkarsh H. Acharya and Tejaswini Dhawale, is a conveniently portable, effective review tool that helps you prepare for this comprehensive and challenging exam. Sturdy, full-color flash cards provide a focused, case-based review anytime, anywhere.
- Over 500 cards, 6” x 4”, illustrated in full color.
- Card front asks either clinical case or case-independent high-yield questions.
- Card back provides the correct answer and rationale.
- Expertly authored topics include American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Medical Oncology Certification blueprint-based content spanning from therapeutics to a wide spectrum of neoplastic disorders.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Acharya, Utkarsh; Dhawale, Tejaswini
- Internal Medicine
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- American Journal of Critical Care
- Biomedical Safety & Standards
- Business of Plastic Surgery, The: Navigating a Successful Career (Thieme)
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Critical Care Nurse
- Diabetes Mellitus, guia para el manejo del paciente
- Evidence-Based Endocrinology
- Foot & Ankle Sports Medicine
- Fundamentos de Radiología de Diagnóstico
- Ginecología de Novak
- Journal of Clinical Engineering
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- Kaplan & Sadock. Manual de bolsillo de psiquiatría clínica
- Kaplan Hipertensión clínica
- Manual de endocrinología y metabolismo
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Synthesizing Economic Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence from Narrative, Text and Opinion
- Synthesizing Evidence of Diagnostic Accuracy
- Synthesizing Evidence of Risk
- Synthesizing Qualitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Quantitative Evidence
- Translation Science and the JBI Model of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Visual Diagnosis and Care of the Patient with Special Needs
- Wallach. Interpretación clínica de pruebas diagnósticas
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The