Face the oncology board exam with confidence! Oncology Rapid Review, created and edited by Drs. Utkarsh H. Acharya and Tejaswini Dhawale, is a conveniently portable, effective review tool that helps you prepare for this comprehensive and challenging exam. Sturdy, full-color flash cards provide a focused, case-based review anytime, anywhere.
- Over 500 cards, 6” x 4”, illustrated in full color.
- Card front asks either clinical case or case-independent high-yield questions.
- Card back provides the correct answer and rationale.
- Expertly authored topics include American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Medical Oncology Certification blueprint-based content spanning from therapeutics to a wide spectrum of neoplastic disorders.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Acharya, Utkarsh; Dhawale, Tejaswini
- Internal Medicine
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Endometrial Carcinoma
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Gastric Cancer
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Prostate Cancer
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Ophthalmology
- Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Histopathology
- Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide, The
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Cutaneous Adnexal Tumors
- Evidence-Based Endocrinology
- Fisiopatología renal. Fundamentos
- Foot & Ankle Sports Medicine
- Lippincott's Manual of Toxicology
- Mathog's Atlas of Craniofacial Trauma
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuro-Ophthalmology - Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pediatric Hand and Upper Limb Surgery: A Practical Guide
- Surgical Exposures in Foot & Ankle Surgery: The Anatomic Approach
- Synthesizing Economic Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence from Narrative, Text and Opinion
- Synthesizing Evidence of Diagnostic Accuracy
- Synthesizing Evidence of Risk
- Synthesizing Qualitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Quantitative Evidence
- Translation Science and the JBI Model of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Visual Diagnosis and Care of the Patient with Special Needs
- Visual Guide to ECG Interpretation, A
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The