Top 3 Differentials in Gastrointestinal Imaging: A Case Review by renowned radiologist Rocky C. Saenz and esteemed colleagues is one in a series of radiology case books mirroring the highly acclaimed O'Brien classic, Top 3 Differentials in Radiology. The book is organized into five abdominal imaging sections covering hepatobiliary, pancreas and spleen, gastrointestinal (GI) tract, mesentery and vascular, and abdominal wall.
Each case is formatted as a two-page unit. The left page features clinical images, succinctly captioned findings, and pertinent clinical history. The right page includes the key imaging gamut, differential diagnoses rank-ordered by the
Top 3,additional diagnostic considerations, and clinical pearls. Each section has multiple differential-based cases and some of them include important
Roentgen Classicscases with imaging findings characteristic of a single diagnosis.
- More than 200 high-quality radiologic images enhancing diagnostic skills
- 150 carefully selected radiology cases providing significant gamuts across all imaging modalities, delivering a high-yield, well-rounded GI radiology review
- Diagnosis of common pathologies utilizing imaging modalities including: X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, barium fluoroscopy, and CT
- An appendix and list of differential diagnoses providing an excellent curriculum guide for trainees and educators alike
Radiology and surgery residents, GI fellows, and attending physicians in these disciplines will find this a user-friendly GI radiology reference for daily practice. In addition, this book is ideal for radiology board review.
- Thieme Medical Publishers
- Product Type:
- Saenz, Rocky C.
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Internal Medicine
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year: