The 4th Edition of Mammographic Imaging: A Practical Guide remains the most up-to-date and comprehensive book in the field. A perfect all-in-one solution for coursework, board prep, and clinical practice, this bestseller reflects the latest ARRT educational and certification exam requirements, as well as the ASRT recommended curriculum. Technologists seeking to stay current in the profession and students preparing to enter the field will appreciate the 227 new photos, the wide range of case studies, and the interactive online exam simulator with ARRT registry-style questions.
- NEW! Updated coverage: The latest advances in the field are reflected in a brand-new chapter on digital breast tomosynthesis and new sections on cone beam breast CT, breast cancer genetics, and breast density.
- NEW! Additional case studies and review questions help students apply their knowledge and prepare for clinical practice.
- UPDATED! The positioning chapter now aligns with the latest ARRT specifications, reflects recent changes in the field, and includes a unique new section on quality assessment that covers specific ways to eliminate common positioning/compression problems.
- UPDATED! A modernized design and illustration program features 227 new photos that reflect today’s best practices in mammography imaging and equipment.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Coverage is appropriate for all types of readers, from students entering the field to practicing techs who need to stay current in the profession.
- REVISED! Analog imaging and QC have been removed, with some mention remaining in the history of mammography chapter.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Lille, Shelly; Marshall, Wendy
- Imaging Technology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 4th Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Advanced Health Assessment of Women: Clinical Skills and Procedures
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- Cardiovascular Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- DNP Education, Practice, and Policy: Mastering the DNP Essentials for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Empowerment Strategies for Nurses: Developing Resiliency in Practice
- Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, The
- Fast Facts for Dementia Care: What Nurses Need to Know
- Fast Facts for the Cardiac Surgery Nurse: Caring for Cardiac Surgery Patients
- Fast Facts for the School Nurse: What You Need to Know
- Forensic Social Work: Psychosocial and Legal Issues in Diverse Practice Settings
- Foundations of Clinical Nurse Specialist Practice
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts (IPA)
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- Mulholland and Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuro-Ophthalmology - Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Population-Based Nursing: Concepts and Competencies for Advanced Practice
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Transformational Leadership in Nursing: From Expert Clinician to Influential Leader
- Translation of Evidence into Nursing and Healthcare