Expert Tax Treaty Analysis
Includes the most authoritative content sets on the law of tax treaties with practical answers and expert commentary on all areas of double taxation:
- Klaus Vogel on Double Taxation Conventions - Schwarz on Tax Treaties
- OECD, UN and US Model Treaties and Commentaries
- Double Tax Treaty Widget (DTT) providing quick access to double tax treaties from the homepage
Bilateral tax treaties
Quick and easy access to the bilateral tax treaties of over 270 jurisdictions in the original language and translated into English.
Model tax treaties
Access a comprehensive collection of the OECD, UN and US model treaties and conventions (current and previous versions).
This is an absolute solution for the international tax professional who needs to research permanent establishments.
- Intuitive user interface making it easy to compare PE documents in line with tax professionals’ workflow
- Country-by-country comparison of domestic PE regulations
- Tax Treaties, model conventions and tax cases collection.
BEPS & Transfer Pricing
- Compare and contrast key legal, tax and compliance aspects of BEPS & transfer pricing in major jurisdictions around the world
- Optimize decision-making, with the help of transfer pricing examples from a real-world setting
- Implement a coordinated, cost-effective, global transfer pricing strategy
The VAT topical package provides in-depth explanatory material, along with time-saving workflow tools and how-to guides. You’ll find authoritative answers and practical applications.
The detailed analysis has an EU focus but includes global coverage of significant VAT developments and news. This service will help you:
- Proactively manage VAT in a way that will enhance the significant cash and margin benefits that VAT, as a transaction-based tax, can bring
- Distill the problem-solving process by anticipating challenges and providing reliable guidance
- Get quick access to enterprise-friendly VAT compliance solutions, field-tested by highly regarded international tax experts.
Request your free trial
There are just a few steps to take to request your demo of Kluwer International Tax Law, whereby a member of our team will talk you through the research journey and how the product can best help you with your decision-making. After the demo, your free 14-day trial will start.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.