Born’s International Arbitration Lectures - FAQ
Are the Born’s International Arbitration Lectures included in a Kluwer Arbitration subscription?
- No, the Lectures are a separate product, hosted on a different platform called VimeoOtt.
What is the coverage of Born’s International Arbitration Lectures?
- The Lectures cover International Commercial Arbitration, Investment Arbitration, State-to-State Arbitration – Basic and Advanced level
How many videos are included in the Lectures and how long are they?
- The Lectures include 238 videos, nearly 100 hours in total.
- There are 27 chapters, each chapter contains multiple episodes/videos, each video is 20-30 minutes.
What is included in the subscription?
- The subscription provides access to all videos (nearly 100 hours; 238 videos of 20-30 min each).
- There are 27 chapters, each chapter contains multiple episodes/videos covering a specific topic, each video is 20-30 min.
- Log-in with email ID and password.
Is it possible to receive a subscription based on IP access for a larger number of participants?
- No, VimeoOtt only provides individual access for one user.
Payment & cancellation policy
- Subscription price for the Lectures is $ 10 (plus applicable VAT) per month, payment is only possible in US Dollars.
- Payment is required after 7 days of free trial.
- Payment can only be done by credit card, a wide range of credit cards is accepted by VimeoOtt.
- The subscription will automatically be renewed after one month.
- Customers can cancel their subscription at any time on the purchases settings page in VimeoOtt. Access to the content will remain until the next billing cycle period. Upon cancellation, subscribers will have access until their next renewal date - at which point the access will be revoked.
Will I get the certificate or credit points after completing the Lectures?
- Not at this moment, but we are investigating options to offer this in the future.
Is there reading material provided with the Lectures?
- A ‘Syllabus’ PDF document that act as guide and overview is sent free of charge to new customers after their trial period has expired and payment has been received. This is sent by email on a monthly basis together with discount for two of the book titles that Gary Born lists as required reading.