Wolters Kluwer’s ELM Solutions, the market-leading provider of enterprise legal spend and matter management, contract lifecycle management, and legal analytics solutions, has earned five Golden Bridge Awards®. The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, and customer programs from every major industry in the world.
“It is an honor to be recognized by the Golden Bridge Awards for our solutions, our dedication to our customers and our entire organization,” said Jonah Paransky, Executive Vice President and General Manager for Wolters Kluwer’s ELM Solutions. “These awards are a testament to our ongoing commitment to creating the best possible customer experiences and providing technological innovation that drives world-class business outcomes for our clients. They also prove the value of our customer intimacy program which enables us to design tailored solutions that serve the specific needs of our customers, like those in the insurance industry.”
Following are the winners that embody the ELM Solutions commitment to working with our customers to deliver the experiences, product innovations and dedicated industry focus that help them succeed.
- Information Technology Services Team of the Year: Gold Award for simultaneously and substantially improving both business outcomes and customer experience.
- Live Event of the Year: Gold Award for ELM18, the premier user conference, which had a Net Promoter Score of 57 and was rated “Excellent” by 84% of customer attendees.
- Legal: Silver Award for the Total Spend Management approach.
- Insurance: Bronze Award for Passport® Claims Defense.
- Best New Technology Software: Bronze Award for Legal Holds for Passport® and TyMetrix® 360°.