What do you need to do?
Update Information Technology Systems
Send Change Notices
Review (and update if necessary) Funds Availability posters
Update Hold Notices
Save time, money and stress for everyone by consolidating Reg CC, Reg D and Terms & Conditions
With Term and Condition and Reg CC changes well underway, further simplify things and pull in the recent Reg D changes - lessening the burden on you and your clients.
We consider a broad variety of sources when evaluating potential improvements for our Terms and Conditions Updates. Among other things, we consider:
- Reported court decisions that involve deposit account law and account agreements that do not require an immediate change
- Requests from our customer about additions or other changes they would like us to make
- Recommendations and opinions that are proposed in professional publications
- Changes in technology and industry practices that may affect account agreements
- Questions we receive about the meaning or purpose of particular provisions in our Terms and Conditions
Get started today
Terms & Conditions change noticeAdding the Terms & Conditions update to Reg CC is smart! Lessen your stress, save money and bundle Reg CC and T&C. Fill out the form below and we will contact you to get started!
Policies and ProceduresYou can assemble, revise and distribute your policy manuals with flexibility using our OneSumX Policies and Procedures solution. Get this solution today, update it for Reg CC and T&C, plus use it for an audit trail and presenting to your Board.
Use this easy-to-see historical view to see where Regulation CC came from and where it's headed as we look past 2019 and into the next 5 year update. Know the history and future of the Funds Availability (Regulation CC) rules.