Join this end-of-year compliance webinar for the knowledge and tools necessary to successfully navigate all of these year-end compliance needs. Additionally, we will provide insights specifically addressing the BOI reporting requirement, allowing you to proactively address this new compliance obligation.
You should attend if your company:
- Participated in a merger, acquisition or executed a corporate spin-off
- Is uncertain about which changes necessitate updates to business licenses and tax registrations
- Expanded into new geographies or markets
- Contracted or modified, i.e., closed locations or ended product lines
- Expanded your remote workforce or have employees working remotely
- Have questions about the Corporate Transparency Act
CT Corporation’s compliance experts will cover the different types of activities and considerations for compliance requirements and help you ensure a smooth close to 2023.
Who should join:
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance
- Both new and experienced business compliance professionals
- Business owners responsible for their company’s compliance
Your expert guides: