Recording Date: 2021-04-29
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Speakers: Brian Furgala, Director of ERISA Services , Kelly A. Johnson, ERISA Consultant, and Holly Roussel-Godfrey, Technical Product Owner
Did you miss our overview last year in October? Not to worry, we are doing it again! PLUS, we’ll be covering answers to the questions that were raised during the previous webinar.
Join Brian Furgala, Kelly Johnson, and Holly Roussel-Godfrey from our documents team as they show you some of the new bells and whistles within ftwilliam.com’s Cycle 3 (“Post PPA”) Defined Contribution Documents.
Highlights of what will be covered:
- New and improved checklist items and updated document language
- How to address discretionary match changes
- Removal of the trust provisions from the plan document handling the SECURE/CARES amendment
- How to use DocPrint for Batch Restatements and Amendments
- How to delivery documents to the Portal for download and e-signature
- Answer to questions that were asked during the previous webinar
We’re here to get you ready for this restatement period!