Date: 13 December 2022
Listen to our quarterly webinar and keep up to date with the latest research into the finance, risk and regulatory issues impacting financial services professionals in EMEA. As usual, the webinar includes expert opinion about the business implications of these changes and developments.
Our subject matter experts help you examine the regulatory landscape, explore impacts on banks and recommend practical steps to tackle the issues.
Key topics for this webinar include:
- EU Regulatory Updates:
- EBA’s recent IRRBB guidelines update: What does this mean for firms?
- CRR 3 Update Overview: Objective and main changes, legal and political context and time frame from the first adoption of Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 (CRR) to CRR III.
- DPM 3.2 recap
- UK Regulatory Updates:
- TPR deadlines and way forward
- Transform Data Collection (TDC) initiative
- Basel 3.1 updates
- Scenario for banks and building societies not part of concurrent stress testing