As we approach ELM Amplify 2020, the ELM Solutions online user conference, we are highlighting a few of the informative and thought-provoking sessions that will be a part of this unique event. Keep checking back to the blog for more about what you can expect at ELM Amplify.
The final day of ELM Amplify will be reserved for current customers to dig deeper into the plans for ELM Solutions products and connect with each other in targeted focus group sessions. These focus groups are an opportunity for attendees to meet, network, and exchange ideas, as well as hear from our experts. Often, the perspective of a peer in similar circumstances can provide insight you can apply in your organization to solve problems or improve performance.
Some of the topics of these October 22 focus groups will include:
- Globalization: Meet with your peers and share experiences on handling international invoices, such as managing taxed invoices. You’ll also have the chance to discuss your options with the experts.
- Insurance industry: Be ready to talk about the challenges you face with your litigation management program and to help other clients by sharing your success. Our experts will also be on hand to cover survey data, LegalVIEW benchmarks, and paper invoice processing.
- CLM Matrix: Join your legal ops and contract management peers to learn how others have used CLM Matrix to uncover efficiencies and improve performance management across the contract lifecycle.
- Legal analytics for vendor management: This session will cover how to use data to assess, manage, and create accountability with law firms and to drive good decisions. In addition, it will include a review of the 2019 Real Rate Report.
- Building a technology roadmap: As corporate legal teams increase the focus on driving value, technology can help simplify and streamline their legal operations. You’ll learn how to create a roadmap that makes a positive impact on organizational performance, efficiency, and value.
- Banking: Hear from your banking and finance industry peers on the best practices and strategies they have employed to meet their goals. You’ll share your successes, discuss tough challenges, and collaborate to help all attendees improve results.