The recent past has shown how even highly organized supply chains get under massive pressure. During the year, renowned analyst firm BARC set up a user survey on supply chain planning and determined current priorities of organizations in managing their supply chains. The report addresses these areas, among others:
- Current priorities and investments in supply chain planning
- Existing tools for supply chain planning
- The integration of planning into overall processes
- The importance of AI for supply chain planning
- Recommendations on planning for companies
The results of the study are essential for planning managers as well as controllers and financial planners of the supply chain in large organizations. Decision-makers and supply chain management leaders will get an up-to-date overview of the state of supply chain planning.
They will also learn how companies master the challenges in supply chain management and benefit from the current and neutral assessments of the BARC analysts. Download the study now!