Developed in partnership with The Hip Society, expert insight and practical guidance help you master every technique and make the best decisions for each patient.
- More than 150 leading surgeons share wisdom and expertise for more than 70 surgical challenges.
- Strategies and step-by-step guidance from a master of each surgical technique
- Comprehensive start-to-finish coverage for virtually every challenge you are likely to encounter.
- Guidance on making confident decisions with the latest evidence and the rigorous AAOS peer-review process.
- Product Type:
- Lieberman, Jay R.; Berry, Daniel J.
- Publication Year:
- Doody's Star Rating®:
- A&A Practice
- Acland Anatomy, Complete 5-Volume Set
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology: A Pattern Based Approach to Non-Neoplastic Biopsies
- Bates’ Visual Guide (Including OSCEs)
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Journal of Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- LWW Health Library: Osteopathic Medicine Collection
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Mulholland and Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Nursing2023 Drug Handbook
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Stedman's Online
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Washington Manual Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Subspecialty Consult, The
- Washington Manual of Gastroenterology Subspecialty Consult
- Washington Manual Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult